How to resume your service after suspension

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
katwell29
New Poster

How to resume your service after suspension

I received an email that my suspension will be over soon and on April 2 it will be activated. What is the difference of activation and resume of service. I want to resume my service today is possible. I do not see my service activated yet.
2 REPLIES 2
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@katwell29 

It's likely that "activated" just means a resumption of service.  I would think that if it was supposed to happen today it would have already, though I'm not familiar with the procedure, so I don't know whether it's automated or something someone needs to manually do.    

If you haven't already, I would try power cycling the modem, just in case.  To do so, unplug the HughesNet modem, wait for at least one minute, then plug it back in.  Then, after five minutes, see if it's back up.  

Unfortunately, the reps are gone for the evening.  They're on M-F from approximately 9AM to 6PM EST, though there is occasionally on one during the evenings.  They should reply tomorrow.  If you need help before then, however, you can try calling 866-347-3292, but they're VERY busy right now, so you may need to call back.

Liz

Good morning katwell29,

Thanks for posting, that's a good question! A suspended service will resume/re-activate automatically once the suspension period is over. 

I just checked your account and it is active.

Hope that clears things up!

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!