Hughes net is so heartless, Doesnt care for customers

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
meadowmeadow
New Poster

Hughes net is so heartless, Doesnt care for customers

Back in April my husband almost died from an emergency surgery that caused two blood clots, from not being able to pay our bills from him not working we had to sell many of our items in our home, in addition thankfully my huband survived but we also now owe a large sum in hospital bills, they are not accepting any price, they are threatning collections among other things if we do not pay in 12 months. A veteran assistance program has been helping us with food because both my husband and I are Veterans and we cant afford much. I called huges net to cancel and they wanted 90$ for the phone and 200 for the internet. I wanted to cancel the phone and they said due to circumstance they would help me lower my bill and cancel the phone. I called this month because my data did get lowered (to save 10$) and they didnt cancel the phone yet again. They credited the phone to my account for this month and transfered me to someone to cancel the phone, then he hung up on me when I messaged them online they stated the call was disconnected and they would call me back... they still havent. Living an ongoing nightmare when I cant afford anything but here I am stuck with huges net because I cannot afford cancelation and they are not helping me reduce my bill when my husband almost died and we cant affor anything. Hugesnet doesnt care about their customers just their money.

1 REPLY 1
Liz

Hi meadowmeadow,

I see you're new here, so welcome to the community! I'm very sorry to hear that, I pulled up your account to start addressing your concerns. Please check your private messages in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!