Hughesnet Owes Me

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jimizap
New Poster

Hughesnet Owes Me

I have had absolutely horrible service from HughesNet since I placed an order last week and I requested, through one of your surveys, that someone call me about it because there's too much info to type. I submitted that survey/request a week ago today and never received a call from anyone. I made a call to phone support today and spoke to Mary Lopez in the Phillipines, reference number 106973251, about a payment of $60 I had to make to the techinician for a non-standard installation fee which I was never told about when I asked what I was going to be paying for when I ordered the service. I want this credited to my account. Mary directed me here to make the request and attach a copy of the HUGHESNET receipt the technician gave me:

Please let me know as soon as possibe that this will be credited to me AND have someone from customer service call me call me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Amanda

jimizap,

Just wanted to let you know the refund has been processed. Depending on the posting speed of your bank, it can take 1-7 business days for it to reflect in your balance. Here is our case number for your reference: 107119004

Thank you,

Amanda

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor
Amanda

jimizap,

I am very sorry for any inconvenience. We have sent over your information to our installation manager here in the corporate office to investigate further. To expedite a resolution between us, I will be refunding you the $60 charge as I do not see any non-standard work on the installation photos.

Thank you,

Amanda

Amanda

jimizap,

Just wanted to let you know the refund has been processed. Depending on the posting speed of your bank, it can take 1-7 business days for it to reflect in your balance. Here is our case number for your reference: 107119004

Thank you,

Amanda