Hughesnet Community

Hughesnet payment policies and service.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
butchbolt

Hughesnet payment policies and service.

Hughesnet needs to packup and burn down their system. Representative 581437 said he would fix the hughesnet nag screen. It would take about 30 min. to fix the problem. It has been 4 hours and the nag screen still prevailes. I am being nag screened for a monthly payment that isn't due for 10 more days. And they call this service. I can't wait til my contract is up.
4 REPLIES 4
Michael A. Mill

I too cannot wait to break away fromHughesnet. They really need to examine their business model! This service gets worse everyday!
brandon1

Reboot the Hughesnet Terminal And it will go away 🙂 The rep should have told you that it needed to be rebooted after they did what they needed to do. 
CharlesMcCool
New Poster

If your setup on autopay they try to debit your account on the day the bill is generated not the due date, the only way to fix it properly is to have them move your due date 10 days past the day you actually want them to debit your account
Liz

Good morning butchbolt, 

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I can understand that can be frustrating, we would like to address your concerns. I pulled up your account to review what happened. Under normal circumstances, the agent's unlocking of your account would have gone through as they explained, but something seems to have triggered our system to not see your payment. So currently, you still have a balance on your account. Did you change credit cards or something? We would like to get this straightened out for you so please expect a phone call from us today.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!