Hughesnet Community

I want to extend seasonal service suspension (on hold)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Phil1
New Poster

I want to extend seasonal service suspension (on hold)

My service is at a summer campground which is closed indefinitely due to Covid - 19. I cannot use the service and want to extend the suspension. I emailed this same request to Hughesnet customer service and did not get a reply. HELP....

2 REPLIES 2
Liz

Hi Phil,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. I was able to locate your account and see that there was a reply on the 10th to your e-mail inquiry:

Thank you for contacting HughesNet Support. I appreciate the opportunity to assist you today.

We understand that you want to extend the suspension request on your account due to the current situation, and we hope this email finds you well.

We have checked your account and the most recent transaction is for the account suspension processed last October 24, 2019. As properly expected by the representative during the call, your account will be automatically reactivated on the end date of your suspension request - April 24, 2020.

We are very careful with account status changes, we highly suggest that you reach us through our phone support team at 1-866-347-3292 as further verification are needed in order to process your request.

Further, you may also access our Customer Management Portal at http://supportcenter.myhughesnet.com and go "Contact Us” section of the page click Chat Support. We are open 24/7 to assist you.

I'm glad to have helped you today.

I hope the information above was helpful. Your case number is 128639843.

This email was sent to your Cox e-mail address. Up until when would you like to extend the suspension?

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Hi Phil,

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!