Hughesnet Community

Issues with service

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cutiepie9o

Issues with service

Very slow internet. I am asking if you can pull my service call. I was lied to by my sales person. I was told that it was used by all Walmarts nationwide. The U.S. Navy used it. My son plays online games and hasn't been able to play any of them. So he definitely got me on this one! Our internet connection is horrible. I was told its the only internet service in my area that I can use where we are located. I am asking to have the late termination fee waived. I am not happy with this service at all. Saddens me but I can't see paying $50 for internet we can't even use. Thank you for your time. -Cheri Tunucci
2 REPLIES 2
Liz

Hi Cheri, 

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. We can certainly look into requesting your sales call for review to determine whether the sales rep set the appropriate expectations. I also see that our phone reps who helped you recently already dispatched a tech to address your speed concerns. Let us know after your Wednesday appointment if your speeds have improved, I expect they should.

Just to clarify, Hughes and HughesNet service different markets; Hughes-large companies and government, HughesNet-residential and small business. 

I'll post back once I get the results. Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Hi Cheri,

Thanks so much for your patience while your sales call was reviewed. Please check your private messages (PM) in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM with details.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!