This message is for Chris if you are monitoring.. You last message about cancelling service was that I could begin the process after 4/5. When I called CS today they told me I would have to wait until after the 5/7/16 billing cycle to start the process. They said there would be ETF fees of $100 to cancel before then. Which is the right way to go. Case # today 53211894
Do I have to wait till May 7th to avoid the ETF then as the CS stated? They advised to wait through the month of April and start the process after May 7th billing cycle. That would be fine with me to do.