Misleading and Dishonest

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MHarrington
Freshman

Misleading and Dishonest

I was mislead by sales staff and agreed to service. Install was 12/6/17. I quickly notices big problems and have called several times. I was last on a 1 & 1/2 hour call with tech support and all tests were horrible...1.4, 1.7...etc., like I've been saying from the beginning. I've been told now I have to wait for a senior tech. In 3 to 5 days to run more tests...what nonsense. I can't enjoy the little time I have off work because I have to spend litterally hours on the phone with Hughes net jumping through hoops. I was told I could cancel if not satisfied in the first 30 days.

ARE YOU LISTENING HUGHESNET!!! I AM NOT SATISFIED AND WANT TO CANCEL. I AM SENDING AN INVOICE FOR MY SERVICES TO YOUR ACCOUNTS PAYABLE DEPT. HELLO, ANYONE THERE...WHO CARES...YOU CAN ONLY SCREW CUSTOMERS ONE TIME THEN YOU LOSE THEM FOREVER AND THOSE PEOPLE TELL HUNDREDS OF OTHER PEOPLE WHO IN TURN TELL MORE PEOPLE...NOT A GOOD BUSINESS MODEL. I AM ALSO STARTING A UTUBE CHANNEL DISPLAYING THE HORRIBLE PERFORMANCE WITH DAILY POSTS.
2 REPLIES 2
MHarrington
Freshman

Me too, I was totally misled by sales agents about performance and reliability. I've been complaining since I got this service 30 days ago. Nobody cares. I spent 90 minutes with my last call on 1/5/18 so they could do a series of tests. Where in the contract does it say I have to spends hours of my time trying to assist them. I want out, I want out, I want out.....they seem invested in tricking people into getting their service making erroneous claims then try to wear them out with all these hoops to jump through to even have a chance to cancel...this is modern day extortion. Screwing customers only works once and I can say I never got any lube on this one. I plan on warning everyone I know to avoid Hughes net at all costs. They should be brought to justice!
Liz

Hi MHarrington,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. We can certainly investigate any sales mislead claims. Can you please specify what the sales rep misspoke about so we can properly request a sales call review on your behalf?

Looking forward to hearing back.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!