Need Help

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
liquidshade
New Poster

Need Help

Hello new to the forum and hughesnet service, I need some help with my account and I try calling and chat and got nowhere. I paid my bill on May 25th and today is June 4th and I still don't have internet service. When I asked I'm told I had a return payment which triggered fraud or something and that I have to wait to have service. Now I admit I made a error on my end something didn't deposit on time like I thought and had a return payment which is my fault but I paid it and the payment posted and I still don't have internet. I understand being off for non payment but Hughesnet got a payment on May 25th and today is June 4th and still no internet. Also I was told by customer service that I was a bad customer and that is not cool. Since signing up for this service I had a installer not show up, then a installer charge me for a installation that was suppose to be at no charge and now I got this issue. I just want my service back on which I paid for and will pay the bill with my card from this point on. Also I should not have to pay for service I never got for these ten days thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Remy

liquidshade,

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Community! We're sorry to hear you've been experiencing some billing/service issues, and we'd love to help take a look into this. However, I was unable to locate your account through your Community profile. Please send us a private message at the link attached below with your account number or a phone number attached.

https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/102584

Thanks,

Remy

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

@liquidshade , your best course of action now is to wait for the corporate reps on this site to see your post and get involved in your case. They have more authority than the phone or chat reps, and they are very helpful.   Do you have any case numbers? That can help speed up the process, and also, may help with the issue of a customer service rep addressing you as a bad customer. 

I hope your issues get resolved quickly. 

Remy

liquidshade,

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Community! We're sorry to hear you've been experiencing some billing/service issues, and we'd love to help take a look into this. However, I was unable to locate your account through your Community profile. Please send us a private message at the link attached below with your account number or a phone number attached.

https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/102584

Thanks,

Remy