Need help!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Baddab61315
Freshman

Need help!

I desperatly need someone to review my sales call i had just over a month ago. My name is ashley opdahl and call I cannot believe how much I was misinformed and I wasn't aware that the sales calls could be reviewed or I would have requested it weeks ago. Initial call was april 18th but also april 22nd this was all reviewed and confirmed by sales girl lindsay...But there is issues with the amount that I'm being charged (was told equipment included in $59/mo for first 12 mo , other than $1-3 for taxes. than $69/ for next 12 mo.) and 100% free installation with an additional $50 instant bill credit. ( was charged $99 installation) (Also have screenshot confirming that one) the plan I'm being charged for...the fact that I'm a residential home with new internet services yet being charged for a business account ? I was also told in same call that i would recieve 20 gb of fast data than slower data rest of month but running a tv, tablet, and phone all streaming at same time was easily possible even with slower data. Was told nothing about daytime/anytime data??????
The timeframe in which im supposed to recieve rebate card, how i recieve rebate card, she told me my card would automatically come in 2 weeks to a month tops and nothing needed to be done one my part???? Found out thats dead wrong too?? I would really really appreciate somebody contact to me so we can go over all the discrepancies..im not even sure i listed all of them. I have time and date stamp for the phone calls . Also I have screenshots saved
14 REPLIES 14
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

The reps will not be back in until Tuesday.  I'm sure they will look into this for you, including the sales call request from your other post.  

Baddab61315
Freshman

desperatly need someone to review my sales call i had just over a month ago. My name is ashley opdahl and call I cannot believe how much I was misinformed and I wasn't aware that the sales calls could be reviewed or I would have requested it weeks ago. Initial call was april 18th but also april 22nd this was all reviewed and confirmed by sales girl lindsay...But there is issues with the amount that I'm being charged (was told equipment included in $59/mo for first 12 mo , other than $1-3 for taxes. than $69/ for next 12 mo.) and 100% free installation with an additional $50 instant bill credit. ( was charged $99 installation) (Also have screenshot confirming that one) the plan I'm being charged for...the fact that I'm a residential home with new internet services yet being charged for a business account ? I was also told in same call that i would recieve 20 gb of fast data than slower data rest of month but running a tv, tablet, and phone all streaming at same time was easily possible even with slower data. Was told nothing about daytime/anytime data??????
The timeframe in which im supposed to recieve rebate card, how i recieve rebate card, she told me my card would automatically come in 2 weeks to a month tops and nothing needed to be done one my part???? Found out thats dead wrong too?? I would really really appreciate somebody contact to me so we can go over all the discrepancies..im not even sure i listed all of them. I have time and date stamp for the phone calls . Also I have screenshots saved
GabeU

Please stop spamming the boards. Your prior post in this same section has already been replied to.  You will recieve help when the reps return.  They do not return until Tuesday.  This in not an instant help community.  

Again, please stop spamming.  

I appologize i put way more detail into the misguided info in the post and marked the others with found solution. Still trying to figure out how to do this community stuff so my appologies for seeming aggressive. Just feel very taken advantage of by hughes net and dont know where to turn. Ty for your info.
GabeU

I understand your frustration.  

I'm sure the reps will look into the billing.  Though the installation is free, there is a $99 activation fee, so it's likely that this is what the $99 fee is for, though only a rep can verify this.  As well, the equipment lease fee, which is $14.99, is not included with the plan price.  It's a separate fee.  With that said, though, I'm sure that the reps will have the sales call pulled for review and let you know of their findings.  

In case you are not aware, only the sales call itself is available for review.  If they need any additional information from you, including any personal information, they will likely request it through the private messaging system in this Community, which is the little envelope icon on the upper right.

Baddab61315
Freshman

desperatly need someone to review my sales call i had just over a month ago. I cannot believe how much I was misinformed and I wasn't aware that the sales calls could be reviewed or I would have requested it weeks ago. But there is issues with the amount that I'm being charged, the plan I'm being charged for, the details in the plan, the fact that I'm a residential home with new internet services yet being charged for a business account? I would really really appreciate somebody contact to me so we can go over all the discrepancies. I have time and date stamp for the phone call if that is helpful. Also I have screenshots saved
GabeU

@Baddab61315 

Please stop spamming multiple sections with the same issue.  Your post in the My Account and Billing section is sufficient.  

I appologize for seeming like im spamming i will delete the others and keep the big detailed one...if u wouldnt mind reading over the long one to see if theres anythjbg i can do on my end id greatly appreciate it
Baddab61315
Freshman

I desperatly need someone to review my sales call i had just over a month ago. I cannot believe how much I was misinformed and I wasn't aware that the sales calls could be reviewed or I would have requested it weeks ago. But there is issues with the amount that I'm being charged, the plan I'm being charged for, the details in the plan, the fact that I'm a residential home with new internet services yet being charged for a business account? I would really really appreciate somebody contact to me so we can go over all the discrepancies. I have time and date stamp for the phone call if that is helpful. Also I have screenshots saved
GabeU
Liz

Hi Baddab61315, 

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. I've merged all your threads into this one. Please allow me some time to investigate and see what happened on the sales call if it's available for review.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Ty liz that would be greatly appreciated. I dont even know where to begin straightening out everything thats not correct

Hi Baddab61315,

Thank you so much for your patience while your sales call request was processed. Please check your private messages (PM) in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Hi Baddab61315, 

Thank you for your patience while your case is still being investigated. I don't have any updates yet, but once I do, I'll let you know.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.