Hughesnet Community

Network

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cruzsr21

Network

My network isn’t working at all it never has this is the worst network I’ve ever purchased the tech said it would work and it doesn’t, my kids can’t do their work on the computer they have to leave the house to get their work done at a McDonald’s, I want my contact cancel since I was mislead.
4 REPLIES 4
cruzsr21

I was mislead by the tech he said my internet would work and it doesn’t work am paying a lot of money and I can’t even use my internet I want to cancel my contract and I shouldn’t have to pay for early termination
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@cruzsr21 

What is the problem you're experiencing?  From what you've described it sounds like there could be some sort of technical issue.

What do you mean by "network isn't working at all"?  Do you mean you have no connection and can't get online?

Damian

Hello Nolberto,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. I apologize you feel you were misled during your conversation with the sales team. I reviewed your account and see in one of your previous cases, you mentioned that you mainly signed up to play games such as Madden and basketball games online. It looks like you were educated about the compatibility of games like that on the phone call. I will review the sales call and confirm whether or not this was inquired about and explained. Please allow up to a full business week for an investigation to be completed. I will let you know as soon as this is complete. If I do find this information was not discussed, we can explore options regarding your termination fee.  

-Damian 

Damian

Nolberto,

I have finished reviewing the call. Please check your private messages for details regarding this. 

-Damian