Hughesnet Community

POP UP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sharreyk

POP UP

Case #53483059 I have made payment arrangements to pay my bill on 4/18/16 i can not access any of my webpages becuase of a warning saying my service will be suspended. CS is no help they said it will stay there until i pay the past due amount. I need to be able to access websites for school and my job search.
2 REPLIES 2
Liz

Good morning sharreyk,

Thanks for posting, let me look into this for you.

-Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

OK, your current balance is $227.76, which is your February and March bills combined ($113.88 x 2).

If you pay off the February bill, the pop ups should go away. 

However, if there's still a balance on the account by April 19, which is the due date for your March bill, the pop ups will resume.

Your due date extension for May 19 applies to your April bill and any other charges incurred after the March bill. The best way to avoid the pop ups is to ensure the balance is completely paid off by the due date. If you feel that you need to downgrade your plan, you can do so online via the Support Center (supportcenter.myhughesnet.com) or by phone at your convenience 866.347.3292.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!