Hughesnet Community

PSN and Hughes Net

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Matthew Shelton

PSN and Hughes Net

Anything related to my PSN account will not log in. (i.e. PS4, PS3, laptop, and PSVita.) I have spoke to Playstation and they are ensuring me that it is on my ISP,s end. Which would be Hughes Net. I have not been able to log in to my PSN account on anything in 8 days. I read that the issue was scheduled to be fixed today by your engineers but, mine still will not log in. I'm very concerned because this issue is causing me to lose a service in which I pay for monthly. Thank you in advance for in help in resolving this issue promptly. 
3 REPLIES 3
Anthony Mejilli

It supposed to be working to day, but i still can't
sign in self
Matthew Shelton

I have reset my modem and router. Still no luck with logging in to PSN. 8 days is entirely to long for a problem to be resolved by a large company. 
Liz

Hi Matthew,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post. We're fully aware of what happened to the Playstation Network and are already in the process of rolling out fixes. Please read here for details:
https://community.myhughesnet.com/hughesnet/topics/full-internet-access-but-anything-psn-related-fai...

Essentially, if you still cannot log onto PSN beyond tomorrow, post your modem's serial number so we can investigate further for you.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!