Hughesnet Community

They still won't give me credit for my payments.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Claudine Costa-

They still won't give me credit for my payments.

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with.I have sent them 2 checks for 226.10 which they have cashed and they still say I haven't payed.Sent them the checks front and back which shows the deduction .They still won't give me credit for my payments.Disgusting.Now they will have to talk to my lawyer I'm done with them.

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: What can I do in order to "break it off" with hughes Net and not pay an early ter....
1 REPLY 1
Liz

Hi Claudine,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post, we want to address your concerns. We were able to pull up your account based on your community profile information. Your billing history shows that check #5153 was credited to your account yesterday, 12/16. Your other check #5159, which was sent 12/12, as any other checks sent to us can take up to 10 days to be reflected in your account. If after 12/22, your second check has not been reflected in your account, please post back here so we can investigate further.

If you have additional questions, please let us know, we're happy to help.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!