cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Clhsh1117
New Poster

PULL SALES CALL

Order number 16033686
The representative who set up my acct give me prices that are not correct. I agreed to pay the total she (antionette) give me. However, I didn’t not agree to the pricing I am being billed. No ones seems to be able to give me any information on my initial set up conversation with this lady. I was informed that the sales call can be pulled and reviewed. I’d like to have that done! I was misinformed and lied to.
7 REPLIES 7
Liz

Good morning Clhsh1117,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. We can certainly look into requesting your sales call for review to determine whether the sales rep set the appropriate expectations. Looking at your billing, you are being billed the typical amount, so there isn't anything amiss on our side, so we'll have the call review examine what prices were quoted and if they differ from your current billing arrangement. I'll post back once I get the results. Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

I called at&t to get their services. The sales rep set me up with a direct tv and Hughes net bundle. She told me my total monthly for the two would be $84.99. I’ve talked with a rep for Hughes net and she explained my monthly would be $66.03 then give me a discount of $10 until I figured out where the miscommunication was. The lady who done my sign up didn’t tell me it would be a separate bill. One from direct and one from Hughes net. I was under the impression that a “bundle” was going to put the two together for the total that she give me. She also told me that the package I signed up for was a $30 package for the satellite tv plus $7 per additional box. I got two additional boxes so I expected the extra $14 from them. She never mentioned the $66.03 separate for the internet. Had it all been explained I would’ve just gotten the Hughes net and not even gotten the direct tv. AT&T told me they aren’t able to access any of my information and that I would have to go through you guys. Hopefully you can help!

Hi Clhsh1117,

Thanks for your patience while your call is being reviewed, can you please confirm whether the final agreement to sign up and purchase your HughesNet service was done over the phone or face to face? Were there any face to face interactions during your inquiry for internet/tv?

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

The set up was done entirely over the phone. The only time a face to face was done was with the installer

Good morning Clhsh1117,

Thank you for the clarification, this helps! The review should be complete before this week is over. I'll reach out to you once I have the details.

Hi Clhsh1117,

Good news! Got a fast turnaround on this review request. Please check your private messages (PM) in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.

Hi Clhsh1117,

Thank you for the additional details, that's very helpful. The DirecTV bundles are always billed separately, and that ~$66 accurately describes the HughesNet service fee. We can focus on whether the sales rep explained that the bills would be separate, or at least that the ~$66 only covers HughesNet. 

Regarding your satellite TV concerns with the boxes, that would be best directed at DirecTV, as we are HughesNet and only support HughesNet services and products. I'll post back once we have any news to share regarding your sales call review request.