Rebate

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
soliday1
New Poster

Rebate

When I signed up for Hughes Net I was told I could apply for a $100 rebate after 2 complete months of billing.  I ordered in March of 2019.  It was my understanding that the first billing cycle was a short month.  So that would put me into June when I would be able to request a rebate.  I went in today to request it and I can't get to the form to fill out.  It wants me to sign in with my email account and password.  I use the email account that I have gotten emails on and it says it isn't a valid email.  I don't even know what my hughesnet email account is because I never set it up.

How do I get to the rebate form?

4 REPLIES 4
Liz

Hi soliday1,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! Since you're already in the community posting, that means you've already registered on myHughesNet.com. At some point you did these steps to log on and access the community: https://support.hughesnet.com/en/faq/account_billing/register-for-account

So use that same account to submit a rebate in the Rebate Center: https://hughesnetrebates.com

Let me know if the above information cleared things up and pointed you in the right direction.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

When I click on the link provided and then click on submit rebate it asks for my email and password.  When I put in my email address and password it says it is not valid.  I tried both my email addresses and the only password that I know of.

Please advise.

Hi soliday1,

Please check your private messages (PM) in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM regarding your HughesNet e-mail address that should be used.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Good morning soliday1,

It's been a while since we last heard from you, and I haven't received a reply to my PM, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you.