Sales Call Review

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tayforeal
New Poster

Sales Call Review

I called HughesNet through this number 740-674-2861 and i was speaking with a male represntative about internet setup. The representative that i was speaking with told me that the wifi would be great. I asked the representative if the internet would be able to run competetive video games such as call of duty and other titles and he said with the residential internet you wouldnt experience the gaming you would like but HughesNet had a business package that would be more suitable for what i was looking for. So he set me up with the business package on Wednesday July 29th, 2020 and paid $129.97 to get setup. Then on Friday July 31st, 2020 the installation tech came out and installed the service and left. I called him that same day after he left because the service wasnt working the way the representative said it would work. The installation tech said he would be back out on Saturday August 1st, 2020 but never made it out and called him again and they scheduled an appointment to swap out the modems for today Wednesday August 5th, 2020. So when the installation tech made it out he swapped the modems and that helped the speedtest download speed but it still wouldnt allow me to game or stream movies or videos as promised from the first representative that i have spoken with. Note that i have now talked to a dozen of representavtives and this is the route that they have told me to go so I can cancel and get my refund back. Please help me I appreciate it. Thanks Taylor Nuzum.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

This community is geared towards residential customers; the moderators have limited capabilities with business accounts. If your account number starts with "SME", you will need to call 800.347.3272 for support.

EDIT: as for cancelling, early termination fees would apply -- refer to the subscriber agreement here: https://legal.hughes.com/ForBusiness_03-16-17.cfm

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

This community is geared towards residential customers; the moderators have limited capabilities with business accounts. If your account number starts with "SME", you will need to call 800.347.3272 for support.

EDIT: as for cancelling, early termination fees would apply -- refer to the subscriber agreement here: https://legal.hughes.com/ForBusiness_03-16-17.cfm