Sales call

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lv4wood
New Poster

Sales call

when I sign up for the service I was told the amount would be $59.99 I was not tole about a fee for the modume.  I thought it was included in the price.

3 REPLIES 3
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

If your sales call is still available, the mods on this site will be able to retrieve it and verify what was said, and move on to a solution from there.

*I am not a Hughesnet employee or representative. This is a customer-to-customer tech support community, and I am a customer.

Jay

lv4wood, 

What maratsade is correct, I would be happy to pull the sales call for you to determine whether or not the salesperson set proper expectations about your bill.

I will put in a request for the call and reply back as soon as I have the results.

Thank you,

Jay

Jay

lv4wood,

After reviewing the sales call, we found that the salesperson did make you an offer that you are not currently receiving. I have applied a credit to the account for this month's bill and I have also applied a service discount for the next 12 months. After these 12 months your discount will expire, but if you call us and reference case 115839348, we would be happy to reapply the discount for an additional 12 months.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns!

Thank you,

Jay