Hughesnet Community

Seeking legal advice

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Burden573

Seeking legal advice

My internet randomly stopped working called was told I will be charged $$125 for the fault on their installer doing a poor job finally got fee waived new installer comes out fixes it 5 hrs later down again call back say gateway is down will be back up in 2 hrs Max 5 hrs later still no internet been dealing with **bleep** service from day one termination fees outrages . Miss representation at its best will be contacting lawyer in a.m. to see about getting it handled since Hughesnet has no interest in handling the **bleep** service and having me pay for internet I can't even use o they gave me a discount ... Thanks now I only pay half for a few months on service I can't access makes it better NOT !!
2 REPLIES 2
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Burden573 

There is absolutely no reason to use foul language, regardless of it being bleeped out.  I'd advise reading the Community Guidelines and Community Terms of Service in the "About the Community" section.  

As for legal advice, this is the wrong place to ask for it, as this Community is for those seeking support for their HughesNet service.  

You may also want to read the HughesNet Subscriber Agreement, and specifically the section concerning Binding Arbitration.

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Oh dear...they waived a fee? And they gave you a discount too?  No wonder you're upset.