Unlawful Withdrawals

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DD-Pissed
New Poster

Unlawful Withdrawals

I had to file chapter 7 in November of last year. It was filed with court in December. I informed HughesNet to stop taking payments and discontinue service. Received a confirm email from them. Found out they were still taking the money out every month in March. Called was threatened by customer service quote: "This is your only warning or else". Amanda would not put me through to supervisor and hung up on me. Today we are still getting hung up on. They said they would refund the money within 48 hours. Nothing to date. Going to turn them over to the federal courts. Since they sent them the notice in December to stop taking autodraft s. But of course they say they never received anything. I've been called a lair and but on hold for hours. Worst customer service ever. They should be arrested for stealing people's money. I want my $759.75 credited to my account. HughesNet are a bunch of criminals.
3 REPLIES 3
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

Curious, why did it take so long to notice the money being removed, and why did it take so long to post about it?  I would be surprised to hear, "i didn't know this place existed" or similar at this point.

That aside, I really hope @Liz can look into your account notes and figure out what's going on.  I highly assume you have since gotten rid of your Hughesnet Modem, power brick, and Radio even though those are the property of Hughesnet unless purchased during signup...

Liz

Good morning Debra,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting, you've come to the right place for help. I definitely want to help address your concerns, so I've pulled up your account. Let me investigate your case notes further; I'll post back or send you a private message if I have updates or questions for you.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Hi Debra,

Thank you for your patience. Please check your PMs as I've given you an update on our resolution.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!