Hughesnet Community

Was not told suspending would extend my contract

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LauraDege

Was not told suspending would extend my contract

I am trying to help my parents who are both disabled veterans cancel their service since their contract should be up.  I was told by customer service that their contract has been extended since it was put on vacation suspension and I specifically asked the sales rep when we signed up for service about this since they have a home in one state where they spend 8 months a year and have Hughesnet service and also have another home where they spend the summers.  

I am beyond irritated with your customer service and the supervisor told me I need to contact sales to get a recording of the initial call from April 24, 2015 to hear that I specifically laid out the situation to the rep to get resolution.  I have been paying you for 24 months for service that has barely been used... and not used at all for 17 months of the contract.  Can we not just agree to part ways please.

1 REPLY 1
Liz

Hi Laura,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community! Please check your private messages in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!