Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jeff116

When is my contract over

How do I find out how much longer I have on my contract

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for posting, glad to see Gabe has already chimed in with some helpful info. I pulled up your account to review your billing info and your contract ends 4/25/2019. As on 6/25/2018, you have 10 months remaining.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@jeff116

You can call 866-347-3292 and ask a rep, or a rep on here may answer.

You can also look at your invoices on the HughesNet MyAccount site.  If it's a contract from a new sign up, click on the "My Bill" tab and click View on one of your invoices.  You'll see a line in the middle of the invoice that says "Customer Since:".  Contracts are for 24 months.  

If you are in a contract due to an upgrade, you can look at your past invoices to see when your price changed to get an idea of when your upgraded service started.   Contracts for upgrades are also 24 months, unless stipulated otherwise.  

Hope this helps.  🙂  

Liz

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for posting, glad to see Gabe has already chimed in with some helpful info. I pulled up your account to review your billing info and your contract ends 4/25/2019. As on 6/25/2018, you have 10 months remaining.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!