Where have my little gigs gone?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tholzi
New Poster

Where have my little gigs gone?

Since switching to the Fusion service I am burning through data. When checking the usage it shows 1) My devices have been connected for 1722 days each but I've only had service since the end of October and regularly disconnect my devices. 2) It shows that they've hardly used any data. 

So far this month I've burned through my 100GB and almost all of my Bonus Zone. I live alone, don't game and only stream TV in the evenings. I do work from home but my primary program being used is PC based and uses very little data. I have my account set on Data Saver, I have my laptops set on a metered connection, I have my FireStick set on the lowest data usage and resolution settings. 

Since Tuesday I've somehow gone through almost 20GB of my data tokens and have only been able to watch TV for about 2 hours because the connection has been so slow that I can't stream anything. 

Prior to switching to the Fusion plan I was using MAYBE 30GB of data in an entire month. Now I somehow use that in a couple of days. 

When I called in for help a month or so ago the rep and I watched my data tokens drop by 2GB in less than 5 minutes but nobody knows how this is happening. 

I thought maybe it was just me but now that I've read through these threads I see that lots of people are losing data. Can someone help fix this problem? 

2 REPLIES 2
tholzi
New Poster

tholzi_0-1677178352117.png

IMG_2426.PNGIMG_2424.PNGIMG_2423.PNGIMG_2422.PNGIMG_2420.PNG

tholzi,

Thanks for reaching out! I see this is your first post. Welcome to the Community! We'd love to take a look into this for you, but I was unable to locate the account connected to your Community profile. Please send a private message to the link provided below, with your account number or a phone number attached!

https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/102584

Thanks,

Remy