cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would Like audio access to my tech support and billing calls

Freshman

Re: Would Like audio access to my tech support and billing calls

I appreciate it, marastade. I truly believe there were Hughes people that wanted to help and that believed what they said would be honored. But somehow, between the different departments and the different people from many different countries, major things were not honored. Hopefully we will be able to move on with our lives. I appreciate this community.
This is one of 3 complaints/negative reviews that I’ve ever filed in my life. (On Yelp, Trip Advisor, Google etc.,.,) Typically, I let stuff go. Mistakes happen. Things don’t always work out as you’d like, but this truly is extreme.
Freshman

Re: Access to Recordings needed

I get it @marastade. Thanks for writing that.
I’m impressed with this community and that so many offer support. I wish our experiences with Hughes has been better. I did get an email from someone higher up after I emailed them directly. (The Hughes email online had a frustrating character limit and when they replied they clearly hadn’t read what I wrote.)
Hopefully I can get resolution from a real person. Thanks again Smiley Happy
Freshman

Re: Access to Recordings needed

I get it @marastade. Thanks for writing that.
I’m impressed with this community and that so many offer support. I wish our experiences with Hughes has been better. I did get an email from someone higher up after I emailed them directly. (The Hughes email online had a frustrating character limit and when they replied they clearly hadn’t read what I wrote.)
Hopefully I can get resolution from a real person. Thanks again Smiley Happy
Tags (1)