New Poster

autopay has to stop i paid on 4/12 and they charged it 2 times

2 months in s row they have overcharged my account

say they will send me a check back and take my card off file

i dont do any auto pay ever on any bills it always gets screwed up

4 REPLIES 4
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

You can change your form of payment to paper invoice. That costs an extra $5 a month. 

Stop auto pay .

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

You can change your form of payment to paper invoice. That costs an extra $5 a month. 

EDIT: sorry, clicked the button prematurely.  You may need to call customer service to change your billing to paper invoice (remember, there will be a monthly $5 fee).  Hopefully @Liz  or another rep will get involved and provide you with more info, or maybe they can do the change. 

EDIT 2: I think this is one of those things you can only do over the phone. Call Customer Service at 866-347-3292. You will need to speak to someone in Billing. I would imagine that the best time to call is around 9 am or so. 

@Jimphill43 wrote:

Stop auto pay .

Liz

Good morning fredhead1952, 

Thanks for posting, I pulled up your account and I see you've already called in to have this addressed for you. If you have any other concerns, feel free to contact us again.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!