installation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
soaperguyngal
Spectator

installation

Its pretty sad that I ordered this business 50 plan on Sept 13th and I have to wait till oct 2nd to get hooked up and installed!! 2½ weeks!! totally unacceptable!! I can understand 5-7 days, but NOT over 2 weeks!  Ive paid for something that I cant even use! 

Totally irritated and disgusted!!

4 REPLIES 4
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Understandable that you'd be upset over this; however, this community is for residential users.  There's a customer service number for business users and you may want to call that and express your concern.

ive been on the phone all day long with these people and all I get is the run around

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

The Hughesnet staff on this site unfortunately have little to do with the business section, so I'm not sure how much they'd be able to to help you. Hang in there, though, they might have some info for you.  It may or may not be today, though, as it's close to 5 pm and they may not be here much later than that. 

Liz

Hi soaperguyngal,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! As maratsade said, the resources in this community are for residential customers as we don't have the tools to assist with business accounts. What I can see on your account, however, is that you were able to reschedule your installation to tomorrow! Fantastic! Moving forward, if you have any concerns, your best bet is the business support line: 800.347.3272.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!