Hughesnet Community

missing email

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
possibilities

missing email

I am subscribed to several websites to receive their newsletters, updates, and other communications. I was getting these mails for a long time but now they have stopped coming. I have checked to make sure I am still subscribed, and I am. I have turned off all spam filtering and whitelisted the domains, and it hasn't helped. It appears that Hughesnet is blocking mail from these websites. My mailbox has never been full, so there shouldn't be a problem with bounces. How do I get Hughesnet to allow me to receive these messages?
3 REPLIES 3
Chris11
Alum

Hi possibilities,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Are you having trouble with the email associated with your profile here on the community? From what I am seeing on your account, there shouldn't be a problem with your @hughes.net account. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you,
Chris
possibilities

I don't understand your question. I am not receiving any email from three different websites. I receive a lot of other email from other people and places, it's just three websites whose mailings are not coming through.
Chris11
Alum

Hello,

What email account are you talking about? Yahoo? Gmail? Hughesnet? What account are you using that is unable to receive email? Hope that is more clear.

- Chris