Hughesnet Community

my monthly bill

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robert Colston

my monthly bill

when I signed on with directv they told me my monthly bill would be $71.00 a month for hughes and directv. all of a sudden my directv was a $110.00 a month and my hughesnet $60.60 a month. I called directv  and told them to listen to the tape of the salesman and myself, now my bill is $40.00 a month for directv. I was having trouble last month staying on line, so I called hughes. $60.60 a month isn.t enough to be on line as much as you want so this token business has gotten me a $112.00 bill from hughesnet. the lady 2 weeks ago said my bill would be $40.00 a month from now on. but in reality the $112.00 bill stands and so does the $60.00 a month bill. directv and hughesnet are nothing more than shysters. and when my contract is up so will direct and hughes be. bob colston

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Why are service terms different?.
2 REPLIES 2
Liz

Hi Robert,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. We can certainly look into this for you if you like, just post a case number so we can pull up your account.

Looking forward to hearing back.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Hi Robert,

It's been over a week since we heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a case number or your modem's serial number so we can pull up your account.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!