Hughesnet Community

restore inbox

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
coorsprgs

restore inbox

I inadvertently deleted my inbox. Some of the emails I have been saving there for months. I know I should have moved them to a saved folder, but since I didn't is there a way to restore the inbox.? When the messages moved to the trash folder they were resorted to date received.
2 REPLIES 2
Liz

Good morning coorsprgs,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear this, but could I get more details please? Which inbox? Your HughesNet mail account? Are you checking it via webmail or via e-mail client like Outlook or Thunderbird?

How exactly was the inbox deleted? As far as I can tell, if you're using the HughesNet webmail, you cannot delete the inbox with a single click, one would have to select all the e-mail in the inbox and then delete. Even after that, deleted e-mails go into the Trash folder, which can be retrievable. If your e-mails are just in the Trash folder, you can hit Ctrl+A to select all the e-mail in the Trash, then drag them to your inbox.

However, anything that is emptied from the Trash is no longer retrievable. 

Looking forward to hearing back.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Hi coorsprgs,

It's been a long time since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!