token charge triplicated

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paubernard
New Poster

token charge triplicated

Tried to buy a $9 token on 3/31, got no response --  no confirming screen, no error notice, nothing. Now I see 3 $9 charges on my bill. Maybe I tried 3 times, but don't exactly regard this as solely my problem. In any case, I'd like 2 of those charges credited back, which really shouldn't cost Mr. Hughes anything.

So I chatted customer support, as meek and polite as possible. Got a very cold ear: obviously my fault, and there's nothing that can be done, and no one else to contact. Took several runs at it to no avail. The adversarial model of customer support....for what? $18??  The kind of support that really sells competitors' offerings.

I use a few services (e.g., Charles Schwab) where the support is so very good, so intent on making sure I get what I need, that I would never drop them for a cheaper (maybe even "better") competitor. It's actually a pleasure to talk to them.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Hi paubernard,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting! I appreciate you bringing this up, I can see how the lack of a confirmation message can lead to this, we'll investigate so that others don't encounter the same thing. Please check your private messages in the top right corner of the community page, as I have PM'd you to address your concerns.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Liz

Hi paubernard,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting! I appreciate you bringing this up, I can see how the lack of a confirmation message can lead to this, we'll investigate so that others don't encounter the same thing. Please check your private messages in the top right corner of the community page, as I have PM'd you to address your concerns.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!