Outage / Internet Down???

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bare65
Advanced Tutor

Outage / Internet Down???

As of 6.30pm pst...our Internet has been down. Only the 1st, 5th and 6th lights are lighting up on my modem, the 2nd,3rd and 4th lights are not lighting up. I can't access my system control center either so I'm not sure if this is an outage or just my modem as I have been experiencing other DNS issues this past week...

Is this just on my end or is there an  outages in the area.?

4 REPLIES 4
bare65
Advanced Tutor

Not sure what the heck is going on but 90 minutes later and my modem is now suddenly back up and running, all lit up and running normally...very weird.

I've had similar issues.  Last Saturday they came and put on the new round dish-previously is was the older oval one. Hoping that fixes things.  Not sure what dish shape you have but thought I would share.

bare65,

Thanks for reaching out! Has the issue popped back up, or does it seem to be resolved?

Thanks,

Remy

bare65
Advanced Tutor

no, it happened again.

I have been having other issues this entire month (see my other DNS post) and just found out our repair appt. has been pushed back another week. It was scheduled for Fri. 23rd, now it is March 1st.

At this point, I'm hoping that I can receive a full billing credit for the month of February as my service has been continuously disrupted with the ongoing hourly DNS issue (which I'm sure you can see from my system control panel) for several weeks, and now, with this new modem issue, we are experiencing a completely loss of signal for 1-3 hrs at a time.