Boomer Mom needs help

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LLM3
New Poster

Boomer Mom needs help

With children schooling at home, we blew through our monthly allotment of data (20gb) in a week and a half. So I upgraded to a higher plan (30Gb)just a few days ago. A new bank of data appeared right away. My question is: according to Hughesnet our billing period ends in 4 days...does the available data reset to our new plan limit (30Gb)at that point?
2 REPLIES 2
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

This area is not for HN support....For higher visibility, you should move your post to myAccount and Billing. You can copy what you wrote here and paste it over there.  

@LLM3 wrote:
With children schooling at home, we blew through our monthly allotment of data (20gb) in a week and a half. So I upgraded to a higher plan (30Gb)just a few days ago. A new bank of data appeared right away. My question is: according to Hughesnet our billing period ends in 4 days...does the available data reset to our new plan limit (30Gb)at that point?

C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

If you visit http://192.168.0.1 in your browser, you should see a screen that has a few charts, below the circular charts, it will state when your allowance resets.  Allowance resets don't always mirror when the billion period starts.

99999.PNG