cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Hilarious....

Capture.JPG

I'd better update my payment methode.  After all, I certainly want for continue Netflix feature.  I don't know where I'd be without it!  😛  

6 REPLIES 6
maratsade

ROTFLMAO. 

Novaember
Freshman

General discussion is not a support area. However, the description of general discussion includes technical issues. I guess they don’t want you to say bad things about HughesNet. That means I’ll have to get off the forum because I can’t think of anything good to say.
maratsade

How sad you can't read.  The General Discussion area is for general discussion, including general discussion about technology.   It is not for HughesNet tech support or account support.  

Actually, you can stay on the forum and continue making a fool of yourself. Now that is hilarious.  

Happy Thanksgiving and God bless!

Well, aren’t you professional, “professor”. How very rude! Stating facts about the horrible service I have received and the fact that no technical support is requested in these post is not making a fool of myself. That is precisely what you did in your statement. You obviously have a problem hearing the truth about the issues these people have with the service the receive, or don’t receive from an internet provider that promises faster speeds where you live. None of the promises were kept. You can criticize me, question my reading abilities, act like a school child all you want, but I would not be on here voicing my complaints about this company if I had been provided quality service. I spent countless hours on the phone with this company because of interrupted service with no explanation for the interruption. I never had decent service with them and my frustration surpassed any reasonable level. I don’t complain about my phone service, my electric device, or any other service I receive because those services live up to reasonable expectations. Hughesnet did not even come close. You need to get off of your high horse and deal with that.
maratsade

You're in the wrong place to complain. This is a solutions site, not a complaints site. It appears you don't want solutions, and that's your choice, of course.  But why stay with a service you don't like? Pay the fine to break the contract and be free to go with whatever ISP you want.  

@Novaember wrote:
General discussion is not a support area. However, the description of general discussion includes technical issues. I guess they don’t want you to say bad things about HughesNet. That means I’ll have to get off the forum because I can’t think of anything good to say.

In some cultures, including ours, instigating problems is considered rude.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.