Hughesnet Community

Hughsnet is canceling my email account.....

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mjob66
Freshman

Hughsnet is canceling my email account.....

Received an email from hughsNOT saying I have not used my email account in over a year. How did I receive their email then?.....I have been a customer for 8 months.....is this some sort of new math? I will take them canceling my email account as a breach of contract on their part and be able to cancel service with no fee owed. Thanks SucksNet.

2 REPLIES 2
MarkJFine
Professor

Because it's likely not HughesNet, but a phish trying to get your login credentials.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@mjob66 wrote:

I will take them canceling my email account as a breach of contract on their part and be able to cancel service with no fee owed.  

You may want to read your HughesNet Subscriber Agreement a bit more thoroughly, and in particular section "3.2 MODIFICATION OF THE SERVICE."

It's interesting how you seem to hate HughesNet to the core and like to drop one off complaints, yet in those eight months you've only created one topic concerning an alleged issue.  And when very simple evidence was requested to demonstrate the issue, you vanished.