maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Zoom zoom

I know this is a fluke, but WOW.

Yee-haw!!Yee-haw!!

19 REPLIES 19
bare65
Advanced Tutor

Whooaaaaa! Slow down there Speedy Gonzales..your making the rest of us look bad, haha Smiley TongueSmiley Wink

speedy_gonzalez_320.jpg

bare65
Advanced Tutor

With those speeds, a customer would have no issues connecting all 20 of their smart home devices while carrying on a continuous conversation with their virtual assistant, Siri, who they recently renamed Ivana Humpalot.

rofl-smiley.png

maratsade

Siri/IvanaSiri/Ivana

maratsade

The modem was rolling downhill at the time, hence the speed. LOL

@bare65wrote:

Whooaaaaa! Slow down there Speedy Gonzales..your making the rest of us look bad, haha Smiley TongueSmiley Wink

speedy_gonzalez_320.jpg

@maratsade

Oh Do Behave!!

dobehave.jpg

yeah, Baby!

LMAO!

GabeU

giphy (2).gif

GabeU

I'll take your 102.1Mbps and raise you this....

6Ehl7MxqP.png

How about Boggity Boggity Boggity. Catch me if you can with this one.

Testmy.net.PNG

GabeU

giphy (1).gif

GabeU

Well, either HughesNet is having an AWESOME DAY, or TMN is having a bit of an issue.  😛 

Capture.JPG

I am sure it is TMN.

GabeU

@Rickywrote:

I am sure it is TMN.

No doubt.  

At least now I know who it is that is beating me in the member rank.  I always wondered who bloodhound was.  

Hahahahaha. Yeah it is me GabeU

maratsade

And now I know who's siphoning off my speed..... @GabeU!  Thief! LOL

My speeds are rather tanking today.

GabeU

@maratsadewrote:

And now I know who's siphoning off my speed..... @GabeU!  Thief! LOL

My speeds are rather tanking today.

Well, somebody had to!  😛  

maratsade

You just wait until I approach infinity speed and leave you in the dust, @GabeU. LOL

@GabeUwrote:

Well, somebody had to!  😛  

BirdDog
Assistant Professor

Well, I certainly feel left out. Looks like Gen 5 is way faster than Gen 4 for sure..lol. Off topic but @Ricky those ads would drive me nuts, still bad enough with ones that get through using an ad blocker.

Capture.PNG

Those ads don't much bother me. I just ignore them darn things.

GabeU

@BirdDogwrote:

Well, I certainly feel left out. Looks like Gen 5 is way faster than Gen 4 for sure..lol. Off topic but @Ricky those ads would drive me nuts, still bad enough with ones that get through using an ad blocker.

I don't really block them so much for the visual, but rather the data they use.  With that said, though I don't have much of a problem with ads still getting through (I use Adblock Plus AND uBlock Origin), what does drive me up the wall is the fact that more and more sites are using videos that automatically play.  Again, not so much because of seeing them, but because of the data usage, and with the videos, the data usage is even worse, of course.  It's getting to the point that you can't even read a news article anymore without it being accompanied by a video, and most of the apps out there only block them from being seen rather than blocking them from downloading.  CNN is awful for this.  Ugh.