cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

internet and direct tv

Assistant Professor

Re: internet and direct tv

Ah. Looks like you've not be moved over to ATT yet for billing.

I ended up ordering a couple of RC66RXs off Amazon, per @gaines_wright's tip for about $12.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Distinguished Professor IV

@MarkJFine wrote:

I ended up ordering a couple of RC66RXs off Amazon, per @gaines_wright's tip for about $12.

If they're doing this with everyone I wonder why they haven't for me.  Could it be becaues DirecTV is the only AT&T connected thing I have?  

Good deal on the remotes.  I'm thinking about getting a spare this month.  They're $15 on the DTV site, but I know for sure that they work.  I can't add them to my bill paying, though, so I have to do it separately.  Still, I should probably do it now, just in case.  I REALLY hate those Genie remotes.  I have two, and they sit on a shelf in a closet.

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Highlighted
New Poster

Exactly what I said but the pros outweigh the cons tenfold.

Distinguished Professor IV

@MarkJFine wrote:

It just happened.  Smiley Sad

I tried looking at the remotes they offered via the AT&T website and it simply re-routed back to the main page.  What a pain.

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit