Modem upgrade

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bob5
Sophomore

Modem upgrade

I currently have Gen 4 with a 1100 modem. Is it possible just to upgrade my Modem and leave my current plan the same? I would love to have a wireless Modem.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Hi Bob,

You sure can! I'm shipping one out to you. 🙂 Here's the standard info you should know:

• The offer includes complimentary HT2000W. It will arrive in the mail within 10 business days. Handling and shipping are also free.
  • There is no additional commitment.
  • We will ship the HT2000W modem. Once you receive the modem, connect and power it on up to an hour so it will be activated automatically.
  • You do not need to return the old modem. Please dispose the old modem properly according to your local waste management guidelines.

You can check the status of your order using your SAN and zip code.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Liz

Hi Bob,

You sure can! I'm shipping one out to you. 🙂 Here's the standard info you should know:

• The offer includes complimentary HT2000W. It will arrive in the mail within 10 business days. Handling and shipping are also free.
  • There is no additional commitment.
  • We will ship the HT2000W modem. Once you receive the modem, connect and power it on up to an hour so it will be activated automatically.
  • You do not need to return the old modem. Please dispose the old modem properly according to your local waste management guidelines.

You can check the status of your order using your SAN and zip code.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Thank you so much! you are awesome!

The lady I just talked to said I would have to do another 12 month contract to get the new modem......have been a customer since 2014 with usage issues where on the 14th I had 23GB usage in 1 day and don't stream, Happened 3 months ago also. and my chickens don't use wifi.

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Might be a good idea to start your own thread.....