Hughesnet Community

Setting up your HughesNet Voice?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Liz

Setting up your HughesNet Voice?

If you've purchased the HughesNet Voice service or have received a replacement ATA, don't forget to check your box for the start up guide so you can start making calls today!

We've also provided you with the latest start up guides online. 

In your browser, go to http://voice.hughesnet.com/activate

Click on the picture of the ATA you've received.

On this page for Cisco ATAs, at number 1 below, you can find a video demonstration on how to correctly set up your ATA. We recommend watching this first!

Number 2 and 3 are clickable links to our latest guides for setting up the equipment and for activating your ATA.

Number 4 is the link to the activation page, which you should visit once you've successfully set up your ATA.

If you have an Innomedia ATA, your page will look almost identical and will have the same appropriate guides to help you get started:

For both ATAs you will end up activating on this page if you click that button under number 4; just follow the instructions:

If you have any concerns, you can always call us at 866.347.3292 for live help or you can start your own thread to get help from the community. 

Thanks,
Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

1 REPLY 1
lbbruiser01
New Poster

I cancelled voice service when I upgraded to 50 gigs???