Upgraded to Gen5 Concerns

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kristiesue36
New Poster

Upgraded to Gen5 Concerns

Admin-1/3/18 I upgraded to Gen 5. I was told I would receive modem in 4-7 days. I was given the price for 20gb $59.99 plus 9.99 equipment, and that price would be for 6 months, and then it would go up $10, for the remaining 6 minths if contract. I was told I couldnt start it on my 1st day of billing cycle but that there were no proration charges, and only a one year contract and after 3 months to call in for the next 3 months of $10 off ea month because he could only do 3 months at a time. I received order conf. email indicating a 2 yr contract and proration charges. On 1/9/18 I called and Sherry couldn't track my modem and had no record of it and offered a follow up. She implied UPS lost it. I told her I needed it resolved and my cell has no reception at home. She said thats all she could do but not to worry that I will be credited from Jan 3 until I receive my modem. I thanked her but my msin concern was my midem and my price. She told me the email conf was wrong and its only one year contract like the guy said. But that there are proration charges and that my bill will be close to $80 the next 6 months and then $90. This was not what I agreed to and was promised. She just said once you get your midem it will be "squared and you will be happy." Please admin resolve my concerns. Also, my test from my router to sattelight says excellent but i cant stream ever in the low standard def and get booted off my wifi a lot and we only email or do facebook. She couldnt troubleshoot because I wasnt at home. But at home I have no reception to call. Sorry this is long. Can you please help me and all my concerns I addressed. Perhaps emailing privately would work better. Thank you.
0 REPLIES 0