Administrative password

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chris15
Freshman

Administrative password

I have changed the default password from the "admin". I cannot remember what the password is that I used. Is there a way to gain access back and change the password back to default or some other password?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Hardy

Hello Chris,

Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear you misplaced the Administrative password. To reset the password, you would need to do a factory reset on the modem. To factory reset the modem, press the reset button on the back (with a paperclip or something small) and the WBS button on the front simultaneously, releasing the reset button and continuing to hold the WBS button for 30 seconds. The modem should reboot itself, which in return should set the Administrative password back to "admin". Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

*Felicia* 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Hardy

Hello Chris,

Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear you misplaced the Administrative password. To reset the password, you would need to do a factory reset on the modem. To factory reset the modem, press the reset button on the back (with a paperclip or something small) and the WBS button on the front simultaneously, releasing the reset button and continuing to hold the WBS button for 30 seconds. The modem should reboot itself, which in return should set the Administrative password back to "admin". Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

*Felicia*