After Gen5 install, status meter is blank

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

After Gen5 install, status meter is blank

See pic below.  The Status Meter tab is blank.  The Purchase Tokens area seems fine.  Oh, and I think my token bytes did not transfer.

status_meter.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GabeU

For me, the status meter is fine but the ability to purchase tokens is still on the fritz.  

You might try downloading and installing the latest status meter.  It looks like you are using an older one, not version 6.6.0.  

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
GabeU

For me, the status meter is fine but the ability to purchase tokens is still on the fritz.  

You might try downloading and installing the latest status meter.  It looks like you are using an older one, not version 6.6.0.  

maratsade

I should've thought of that! (facepalm).  That worked....thanks, Gabe! 

Is Smart Browsing a thing of the past?  I don't see that anymore.

Also, tokens didn't transfer.

C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

If you stop and think about it... SmartBrowsing was Hughes first attempt at removing the old FAP, allowing people higher speeds during non-congested hours.  We technically have the same thing now where we get about 1Mbps or higher, but it's a universal thing and should exist the entire time period should one run out of data.

maratsade

"If you stop and think about it"

Well, that'd require not only stopping,but also thinking.  I can't do both at the same time....Smiley Very HappySmiley LOL

I think another facepalm is in order, plus a forehead-to-desk maneuver.  i may need a medic.

Cheers, @C0RR0SIVE!