Average usage over 6 months

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mr_H3ro
New Poster

Average usage over 6 months

Is it possible to see how much total data I have used month over month for the last 6 months?  All I can seem to do is see the current month and one month previous.  Also, the chart shows when I run out of plan and bonus minutes, but how can I tell how much data was used at the slower speed as well?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Mr_H3ro

Unfortunately, nothing HughesNet has is going to give you that kind of information.  They can only show data usage going back to the prior month.  I don't know if the more expensive 3rd party routers hold info for that long, but they may.  That won't help you now, though, of course.  

Regarding data used while subject to FAP (throttled speed), no, there's no way to separate that data usage from anything else.  

Glasswire is a program often recommended for Windows based computers.  It monitors the data usage on that computer and tells you just what, on that computer, is using the data, but even with that you can only look at the current and prior month's data usage.  

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Mr_H3ro

Unfortunately, nothing HughesNet has is going to give you that kind of information.  They can only show data usage going back to the prior month.  I don't know if the more expensive 3rd party routers hold info for that long, but they may.  That won't help you now, though, of course.  

Regarding data used while subject to FAP (throttled speed), no, there's no way to separate that data usage from anything else.  

Glasswire is a program often recommended for Windows based computers.  It monitors the data usage on that computer and tells you just what, on that computer, is using the data, but even with that you can only look at the current and prior month's data usage.