Can no longer connect to iTunes store through Hughesnet

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
steveandkris
Sophomore

Can no longer connect to iTunes store through Hughesnet

As of about 48hrs ago, I can no longer connect to the Applie iTunes strore through Hughesnet Gen5.  The issue is affecting all of the PCs (3), laptops (4) and iPhones (3) in our home.  This is clearly a Hughesnet issue as the iPhones can connect to the iTunes store using cellular data; and the laptops connect w/o problem through other ISPs. 

Have tried the usual:  Disabling Web Acceleration and rebooting the router, all to no avail.

Has anyone else noticed this issue?

HT2000W Modem software:

Application SoftwareWIFI_3.4.3.37
Fallback SoftwareWIFI_3.4.3.28
WiFi Software

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Liz,

I just checked this morning and the problem seems to have been resolved.  Thanks for your help!

Steve

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Liz

Hi steveandkris,

Thanks for posting and sharing what you've tried so far. Hopefully any other affected customers will chime in here. I checked on our end if there were any trending reports about iTunes, but nothing so far. I've let engineering know so they have a heads up in case this is something more widespread.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Hi Liz,

I just checked this morning and the problem seems to have been resolved.  Thanks for your help!

Steve

Hi Steve,

Thanks for letting me know, I've sent over your update to engineering so they are also aware. Glad you're able to access iTunes again!

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!