Hughesnet Community

Error message: Unfortunately the page you are looking for no longer exist (sic)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PattyCrane
New Poster

Error message: Unfortunately the page you are looking for no longer exist (sic)

When I try to open certain links from an email I get the above message.    I can go back to the email, try again, and it will work.  The webpage that opens with the message is messages.hughesnet.com/billing/sfcc.cfm?SN=196194..   This just started happening a few days ago.  The only remedy I have tried is to reboot my iPad .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

Typically, you end up going to that URL if the system is doing an auto-redirect if you haven't paid your bill.  If you are setup on automatic payments, you might want to check your card and see if the expiration date has changed since the last time you updated your information.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
PattyCrane
New Poster

Is there a way I can contact Hughes to solve this problem??

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

@PattyCrane wrote:

Is there a way I can contact Hughes to solve this problem??

Yes. You can click the Contact Us link at the top of the page and see links for email support, chat support, and phone support, or you can wait a bit here to get an answer from the community.

C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

Typically, you end up going to that URL if the system is doing an auto-redirect if you haven't paid your bill.  If you are setup on automatic payments, you might want to check your card and see if the expiration date has changed since the last time you updated your information.

This could very well be the problem.  The website has my credit card on file, and it has expired, although I don't need to renew my subscription until next year.  I will contact them with current info.  Thank you!

I have been experiencing the same problem for the past several days, and my account is NOT overdue.  My next payment is due 06/08 and my last payment was made on time.  

This is a very irritating problem.  It occurs not only with email links, but bookmarked links as well.  I recently upgraded to Gen5 because I was having so many problems and here I am having problems again.

Hi lifstrand,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. Please check your private messages in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns about your account.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

I just got off the phone with Hughesnet.  Even though my due date is 06/08/17 because Hughesnet generated the bill yesterday and I didn't immediately pay it, and even though the payment is NOT late they still apply that stupid error message.  Talk about irritating!  

The tech extended my due date so that the automatic error message wouldn't kick in.   If I only had some other choice of ISP I would switch, but alas, I don't where I live in rural New Mexico.  

I am experiencing same issue.  Any solutions...same situation, account is paid.

C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

What is the exact error message you are getting, and what URL is it?  Not everyone actually has the same issue when they get "unfortunately the page you are looking for no longer exist".

Hi stutomkat,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community! Since you just paid off your balance today, please allow up to 24 hrs for that error message to clear. If it persists beyond 24 hrs, please clear your browser cache and cookies to clear out that error.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!