FAP'd again!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chickenminer
New Poster

FAP'd again!

Here we go again ..... In Alaska, using HN7000s system.

I got up a 6:00AM to catch the "free" period ( 1-8:00 AM ) to download updates.

A little after 7:00 downloads come to an abrupt halt! Sure enough I'm FAP'd .....

Had to use another token to get out of jail !

Doggone I wish HughesNet would get this "free" period straightened out so I can rely on it !!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Chickenminer,

Engineering has informed me that this should be fixed now, please check and let me know if you have additional concerns.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Liz

Hi Chickenminer,

Thanks for speaking up, I'm sorry to hear this happened again. Let me escalate this to our engineering team to address. I'll let you know of any updates I get.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Hi Chickenminer,

Engineering has informed me that this should be fixed now, please check and let me know if you have additional concerns.