HT2000 W won't boot.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pacetree
Junior

HT2000 W won't boot.

My modem just sits with only a power light on.  I've power cycled several times.  Leaving it disconnected for a few minutes.  But then it flashes all front panel lights once, then just sits with only a power light on.  Never even flashes the receive or network lights.

This began when I power cycled the modem due to extreamly slow speeds (below 1mbps).  Modem never rebooted properly. 

No changes to the dish position to the best I can tell.

Please advise.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Good morning pacetree,

Just checking up on your RMA, glad to see the replacement arrived last Friday. Please don't forget to send back your old modem to avoid the Unreturned Equipment Fee. If you have any other questions feel free to drop by the community again.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Liz

Good morning pacetree,

Thanks for letting me know and providing those details, that helps. I tried to run diagnostics on your site, but I also cannot communicate with your modem. I'm sending you a replacement at no cost to you. It should arrive soon, just use its box to return the old modem. There's a return label in the outer pouch for you to use. If you have any other concerns, please let me know.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Good morning pacetree,

Just checking up on your RMA, glad to see the replacement arrived last Friday. Please don't forget to send back your old modem to avoid the Unreturned Equipment Fee. If you have any other questions feel free to drop by the community again.