How do you get decent Tech support?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bullzai
New Poster

How do you get decent Tech support?

And NO 866-347-3292 is NOT the correct answer.  Every time I call it is a hassle, even with a case number I have to go through same stuff over and over.  I called because of slow internet speeds, I was promised a call back from both a supervisor and an engineer, 2 weeks later no calls and I have to call back.  The guy I get from Tech support is as useless as all the others that I have talked to and tells me that he will have an engineer call me.  As it has been 2 weeks since last time I was promised a call I do not believe him and ask for his supervisor.  It took me 15 to 20 minutes and threatening to call the Hughesnet CEO for him to send me to a supervisor - that is COMPLETELY unacceptable.  Now they are sending a tech out on Monday (after I talked to the supervisor) to check into my speeds.  So when I have a problem who do I contact?  866-374-3292 is completely useless as the peoiple that I have talked to only seem to follow a script and do not care about your issues. 

Thanks,

Bullzai

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

"So when I have a problem who do I contact?  "

Post your problem here.  Plenty of experienced, knowledgeable people here to help with your tech issues, plus some corporate employees who can provide even more support.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
GabeU

@Bullzai

Aside of the 866-347-3292 phone number, which is the only phone number for tech support (aside of the number they give to use with the PIN they provide for elevated tech service), you can use this Community for technical issues.  

Though this is primarily a customer to customer solutions community, there are coroporate reps that monitor the site, and if we can't help with a technical issue, or other type of issue, the reps can.  

So in other words - there is No way to get decent technical support

GabeU

@Bullzai wrote:

That's what you got out of the advice given to you?  SMH.      

maratsade

Yes, there is.  Post your problem here.   Or don't.  It's your choice to be bullheaded if you wish.

maratsade

"So when I have a problem who do I contact?  "

Post your problem here.  Plenty of experienced, knowledgeable people here to help with your tech issues, plus some corporate employees who can provide even more support.