Hughesnet Community

I want out of my contract

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Terry Whitsitt

I want out of my contract

I just had the system installed Sept. 29 last Thursday I feel like I was misrepresented it is way to slow I understood from the salesman it would be fast he was talking so fast I couldn't understand him he said there were 14 satellites well when I was talking to the install guy he said he had worked for Hughes 10 years and there were only two  and getting ready for a third one soon. I'm not happy with this at all please help me I'm on a fixed income and I don't think I can afford this by reading some of the other post. Please help me get out of this contract. Thank you very much.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Amanda

Hi Terry

Yes! I didn't even realize you posted the date you signed up. You most certainly can cancel within the 30 days at no cost and we will send you a box with a pre-paid shipping label to return the equipment. You can call us anytime at 1-866-347-3292 and ask for our account management team. They will most likely try to get you to stay and make many offers, but just let them know you're intent on cancelling and it will be done. You can check back with me after and I'll confirm to make sure it was all done correctly.

Thank you
Amanda

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Amanda

Hello Terry

Thank you for reaching out to us. We've located your account by using your name and were able to find the sales center where you ordered from. We will see if the sales call is available and review it, then post the results back here. I appreciate your patience. 

~Amanda
Terry Whitsitt

Is it true if you have HughesNet less than 30 days I can cancel the contract if that" what I want to do and send what ever is required back by UPS.
Amanda

Hi Terry

Yes! I didn't even realize you posted the date you signed up. You most certainly can cancel within the 30 days at no cost and we will send you a box with a pre-paid shipping label to return the equipment. You can call us anytime at 1-866-347-3292 and ask for our account management team. They will most likely try to get you to stay and make many offers, but just let them know you're intent on cancelling and it will be done. You can check back with me after and I'll confirm to make sure it was all done correctly.

Thank you
Amanda