Internet

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ceewilson
New Poster

Internet

Poor service slow speed already paying to much for just two people in home can't watch movies or tv threw internet keep disconnecting having to reset internet and keep having to connecting internet over and over when contract is up moving on.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

How long do you have left in your contract? Might be cheaper in the long run to pay the fee to break it.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
maratsade

How long do you have left in your contract? Might be cheaper in the long run to pay the fee to break it.

GabeU

@Ceewilson wrote:

having to reset internet and keep having to connecting internet over and over when contract is up moving on.

How are you "resetting" your internet and what do you mean by "having to connect internet over and over"?

i think i know what ceewilson is talking about. a lot of times when i watch netflix it drops, like looses the connection for a second? but it stays in the app? you have to press ok to try again, then click your show again, then wait for it to buffer again..... it may be netflix or hughes? ive adjusted settings acordingly. pending on the time of day it will do it to me every 20 minutes. i get fed up and abandon my tv.... ive been watching netflix for a decade and its never done this before so im leaning toward hughes? i have registered with testmy.net and am currently running some test. lowest was 101kbps during normal hours & highest was 24 mbps during tweeker hours LOL.

https://testmy.net/quickstats/dmnmay?_fromLogout=1

ya ceewilson if you have other options it may be worth the hit..

i only have one other carrier in my area. they wanted $50 more a month.

but may be worth it?

i am giving these guys a fair shot.

i missed spectrum by 2 miles..

have a good evening gentlemen.

maratsade

If you'd like your speed issues to be addressed in this community, please start a new ticket buy going to the Tech Support main page and clicking "Start a topic."  You can copy what you have here and paste it there. 

dmnmay wrote:

i think i know what ceewilson is talking about. a lot of times when i watch netflix it drops, like looses the connection for a second? but it stays in the app? you have to press ok to try again, then click your show again, then wait for it to buffer again..... it may be netflix or hughes? ive adjusted settings acordingly. pending on the time of day it will do it to me every 20 minutes. i get fed up and abandon my tv.... ive been watching netflix for a decade and its never done this before so im leaning toward hughes? i have registered with testmy.net and am currently running some test. lowest was 101kbps during normal hours & highest was 24 mbps during tweeker hours LOL.

https://testmy.net/quickstats/dmnmay?_fromLogout=1

ya ceewilson if you have other options it may be worth the hit..

i only have one other carrier in my area. they wanted $50 more a month.

but may be worth it?

i am giving these guys a fair shot.

i missed spectrum by 2 miles..

have a good evening gentlemen.