Modem only has power and WiFi light

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tedpearson
New Poster

Modem only has power and WiFi light

Hello, I have the HT2000W modem/wifi, The other day out of no where only the power and wifi lights are on and nothing else. We've unplugged it, left it off for a while, re plugged it back in with no luck. We did try accessing it via the 192. but it wont connect to it for some reason even though our computer is hardwired.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Good morning tedpearson,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. I pulled up your account to investigate and am happy to see that you've already been helped by us over the phone and are expecting a tech visit this Wednesday to address your concern. I hope that goes well for you, please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any other questions!

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Sounds like there might be a problem with the modem itself.  The reps on this site can try to communicate with it remotely, but they won't be back until Monday.  For more immediate assistance, try the phone reps at 866-347-3292 (24/7). 

Either way, leave your modem plugged in so they can try to connect to it. 

@tedpearson wrote:

Hello, I have the HT2000W modem/wifi, The other day out of no where only the power and wifi lights are on and nothing else. We've unplugged it, left it off for a while, re plugged it back in with no luck. We did try accessing it via the 192. but it wont connect to it for some reason even though our computer is hardwired.

Thanks , will do!!! (thumbs up)

Liz

Good morning tedpearson,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. I pulled up your account to investigate and am happy to see that you've already been helped by us over the phone and are expecting a tech visit this Wednesday to address your concern. I hope that goes well for you, please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any other questions!

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Thanks Liz, 👍 You have been helpful (as always) I am looking forward to have data streaming soon. Have a great day. 😁

Thank you, you too! 🙂

-Liz